Thursday, February 11, 2010

Would it be weird if I have a french manicure and regular pedicure?

Or is it better to have both french styled or both regular?


ThanksWould it be weird if I have a french manicure and regular pedicure?
It will look fine. A lot of people do a french manicure and a regular pedicure. I hope I helped. =DWould it be weird if I have a french manicure and regular pedicure?
It wouldn't be weird at all. Having a french manicure on your hands is classy. I sometimes like to do that and then have a pinkish color on my toes.
No I think is it weirder to have matching frenchs. Too matchy matchy. I like nails in a nice clean french and toes in super bright funky colours! That is best in my opinion
why would that be weird i do that all the time
no not at all. everyone does that all the time.
both french would look better but there your nails lol=]
No. That's what I've done
no, i've done it before it looks fine


but both french looks the best

No comments:

Post a Comment