Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I take off a french manicure on my real nails??

Well, I was a dama in this cotillian and I got a french manicure on my real nails, I really wanna take it off because it's bothering me.How do I take off a french manicure on my real nails??
Nail polish remover/acetone.How do I take off a french manicure on my real nails??
If it's polish, remove with a polish remover, acetone polish remover works best as it's stronger, just use a good hand cream oir moisturiser afterwards.





Acrylics/gels/waps...NEVER EVER PULL THEM OFF!! They completely ruin your nails when you rip the off, you're tearing off layers of your nail plate making them very thin, which may lead to permanent damage. Use acetone to soak them off or return to a salon to have them removed. I have seen nails that are paper thin, split, peel, nails that grow out with holes in them, all due to ripping off nail extensions. Don't be stupid, just soak them off.
If it's a french manicure with the ';glue-on'; nails you can soak your hands in water and it eventrually comes off ,or you can clip it off with a nail-trimmer. If it was a painted manicure just use nailpolish remover. Good luck! ^_^
is it just painted on? use nail polish remover.





if they're acrylics, you should probably go get them removed ($6) or find some acetone and soak your nails in them then scrape. then soak again and scrape some more. it's gonna be a pain in the butt and hurt a little if you do it yourself.
Use an Acetone nail polish remover. will come right off if its just polish. Most Nail Polish removers are Non Acetone, use the Acetone one. All the nail salons use it. You can get it at just about anywhere. Walmart sells it for like 2 bucks.
i've done that before.


first soak them in hot water...multiple times, just so that there softer. you can take a nail file and thin it down of you can just pull tem off after that. It's up to you hun
There are a variety of different nail polish removers out there that you can order online or buy at a drugstore such as CVS or Walgreens. But if something like the smell bothers you then baby oil might work.
nail polish remover..


duh


acrylics?PULL THEM OFF!
Just use nail polish remover
I like the fingernail polish pads from wal-mart they inexpensive and work well.I just used them last night.
nail polish remover duh
Use paint thinner.
nail polish remover its works wonders...get the extra strong stuff it makes it really easy
Use nail polish remover... pour some on a cotton round thing and wipe the polish off of your nails.





I hope this helps.
lol...sorry no help
uhh let me think nail polish remover duh!
nail polish remover?!





or if they're acrilics..just pull them off

No comments:

Post a Comment