Wednesday, February 10, 2010

About how much would a French manicure with rhinestone accents cost?

Just at a regular local salon, without acryllics.About how much would a French manicure with rhinestone accents cost?
Depending on the salon it can cost any where from $15 to even $30. Each salon has different prices. But If your nails are long it will be great. If they are shorter I would actually get acrylics. If you go to a salon in wal-mart so to speak. It will cost much less.


Hope this helps :)


KassidyAbout how much would a French manicure with rhinestone accents cost?
Depends on the price of a manicure. 15 dollars is average





I believe it's 5 - 10 dollars depending for how many rhinestone you want.
it would cost about 13 bucks, to have a little rhinestone on each of your ring fingers. well this is at my local salon, i dont know about yours.
I've gotten some with acrylics for $22. I would guess without acrylics it would cost half that.
Obama, I didn't know you were into French manicures.
**** Obama
It depends on where you go


%26lt;3

No comments:

Post a Comment