Sunday, February 7, 2010

Please share tips for doing a perfect french manicure at home?

So that the white does nt smudge all over :( and has a good shapePlease share tips for doing a perfect french manicure at home?
When you make a mistake, rip out a peice of a cotton and put it on a toothpick. Then dip it in nail polish remover and use that to clean up the messes. This way, it is easier to get the shape that you want.





Also, start from the sides and make a ';half moon'; if you have a curvy nail, but if it is straight, just start from the top.Please share tips for doing a perfect french manicure at home?
you can get the nail strips and place them where your nail grows over the tip of your finger so you don't go over that line.
its good to grow your nails a little bit longer..because its good to french tip when you have a longer nails,its easy to put on the manicure...
the way that I do it is I get the glue stips to put on the fake nails with because my nails are longer that them I put them on my nail and put the curved part on the top and that is how I get the perfect french manicure because the glue strips have a purfect curve on them for it and after it dries then I do the rest of it and put a clear coat over it I hope that this helps you out

No comments:

Post a Comment