Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Can I make clear tip gel nails look more like a French manicure?

I thought I was getting a French manicure with white tips, but my manicurist's English wasn't that great. I ended up with clear tips. He did a great job, but it looks very plain. I hear that white nail polish on them for a French manicure doesn't last long. What can I do to spiff it up?Can I make clear tip gel nails look more like a French manicure?
yes...u still can get the French manicure on any kind of tips ..and the French manicure polish is just as durable as the regular color nails polishes,it is white polish,tell them u want the paint on F/M (just dont get the airbrush)....next time if u prefer the French manicure...to make it easier for the non english speaker manicurist,just tell them u want the ';white'' tips...they'll understand u better.......!goodluck..





by the way u should come to my place..:)Can I make clear tip gel nails look more like a French manicure?
I think tou should go to a nail place and get your nails painted again but not the same place and the same color. It depends on what color your bottom color is(on what color you should get for the tip) You can also do a different shape for the tip. Try my idea. Thanks. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment