Thursday, February 11, 2010

How often do you get a french manicure?

whether you do it yourself or get them done, about how often do you? i tend to do it myself every 4-5 days, or get them done every 2 weeks or so.How often do you get a french manicure?
every 2 weeks or so.How often do you get a french manicure?
every two weeks
I usually do it once every month if I can keep up with them looking nice. If they start to chip though I will go in and get them touched up. I wish I could do them at home like you. I guess I am just not that talented.
Every 7 days.
I did it once, but i wont do it again anytime soon. It's too annoying.
i do it myself sometimes and twice a month i go get it done . . not necessarily a french manicure though .
omg....you get it done alot!! i get it done every 1-2 months.....and i can NOT do it myself..hehe i wish... but any ways your lucky you get it done so often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment