Sunday, February 7, 2010

If you bite your nails can you get a French Manicure?

I've never gotten one before so I wouldn't know how it works. I've (so far) stopped biting my nails but I just want to know basically how it works.If you bite your nails can you get a French Manicure?
Yes you can get a manicure if you bite your nails. They don't out and actual nail on just a tip, put some jelly acrylic, dry, and file (the file hurts a bit and is sore for a day or two). Then paint and finish!If you bite your nails can you get a French Manicure?
Yeah, I bite my nails and I tried stopping to get my nails done. I got a French Manicure but it didn't look very good since my nails were still pretty short, fragile, and I would forget my nails are painted and start biting them. If you can really stop biting your nails then I say go for it.
Yeah, but it looks worse.





A tip, I got a do it yourself french manicure kit at walmart for 7 bucks and it's just as good. Everyone asks me if I got them done professionally. It was a sally hanson kit.
yea you could if you stopped biting your nails and waiting until you see some of the white part of your nail you could get a french manicure :)





Hope this helped
  • pearl necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment