Sunday, February 7, 2010

Can you get a permanent french manicure without tips?

I've gotten the kind of permanent french that includes white tips and pink gel, but now I want to try gel nails without any tips. Is there a kind of permanent french that can be done with just gel or powder? By the way, I know that permanent french manicures are not really permanent, but where I live that's what they call it when the white tip is built into the nail rather then just painted on. There was a little confusion last time I tried asking this question. Thanks :)Can you get a permanent french manicure without tips?
Hi Honey, Sure you can, Its a bit more expensive as there is alot more work involved. Ask your nail technician for sculptured forever french! You can have this done with powder or gel, whichever you prefer. xCan you get a permanent french manicure without tips?
Yes.. you can do anything you wan too.. I tried the gell ones though before..BOY, did I regret it.. It tore up my nails so bad that when they were removed..it removed a real good chuck of layer from my nail and destroyed my own nails underneath.





HORRIBLE experience. Now I only do french tips on my own natural nail.
No if you don't have the pink and white it will just be clear and they will have to airbrush the white tips.
Dont Bite Yah Nails Ox
i don't think it would look right but i guess you can!your chose
yes there is, they have the pink gel and the white gel... its more expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment