Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Why do girls always stare at my nails when i get a french manicure?

not fake nails. and they're done professionally with the brush and acetone for french manicures. lolWhy do girls always stare at my nails when i get a french manicure?
Because they're pretty.Why do girls always stare at my nails when i get a french manicure?
because they can't believe you have perfect enough nails to do a french manicure without fake nails, you don't see those very often. :))
because you're a man
Because they're haters :)





Or maybe because you have such perfect nails like the other person mention . :)
if it is a french manicure on your real nails, they are probably jealous that you have really nice natural nails that can take a french manicure. i get that a lot. i was having my nails done for my brother's wedding and the girl doing my french manicure dragged me around the store showing people my nice nails....she said that people like you and I have the type of nails that most women pay to have theirs look like.
cause they are cute and probably because they dont have them!!!!!
  • pearl necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment