Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Is it normal to feel pain after a french manicure?

Well 2day I got my first french manicure.I did a full set with pink and white. But my question is, is it normal that my fingers hurt? Should I be worried?Is it normal to feel pain after a french manicure?
Uh, no, ma'am, it's not. U probably had an unskilled or rough tech on ur hands (pun intended). They might have filed too much or something. But, no u should not feel pain from a french manicure.Is it normal to feel pain after a french manicure?
I am assuming you got acrylics, if this is the case they shouldn't hurt. I get them done all the time. I wouldn't try to take them out since that will make them hurt more, but do observe to see if you have any signs of infection in the next couple of days to make sure it's ok. Hopefully, the pain will go away, and please don't go back to the same technician
no..your fingers should not hurt!!...you are very sensitive to whatever product they used...


if you have nail polish remover..remove the nails ( are they artificial ?)..or whatever product they used on your nails.


then moisturize you own nails....
No they are not supposed to hurt, deffinatly use a different nail tech. I just had to take mine off because of a bad tech. I was SOOO mad....guess that is what I get for trying a place $10 bucks cheaper....gezz!!
i dont think its normal, maybe they were too rough with your fingers
Um yeah. Your fingers supposed to hurt, you didn't undergo surgery, did you. You probably went to a bad nail technician, a lot of them do sloppy work. Don't worry, your nail won't fall off. Next time, when your going to get a fill-in, have someone recommend you a technician.

No comments:

Post a Comment