Thursday, February 11, 2010

I got a French manicure today (on my real nails, not fake ones) and I want it to stay looking good for school?

How can I make sure the polish doesn't start to wear off after a couple of days? Any suggestions?I got a French manicure today (on my real nails, not fake ones) and I want it to stay looking good for school?
put on a top coat once every other day!


i love french manicuresI got a French manicure today (on my real nails, not fake ones) and I want it to stay looking good for school?
opi works really good put a coat of that on 1 time every single day and it will have ur nails looking amazing for how ever long u want it to
Yup, apply a top coat for sure and stay out of soapy water for sure and don't bump anything. It is really hard to keep a manicure nice if you do any chores.
for a couple of days it should be fine. if you are worried, put some clear coats of top nail polish on it and it will keep it strong. if it does chip, just go for touch ups. it will only cost a couple dollars, or none at all if they are nice.
add a layer of clear nail polish or a top coat every day to maintain it!!
just learn to do a french manicure yourself. its really not that hard. and you can fix it whenever it messes up. i usually do my french tips in 5 minutes or less and itll last for more than a week. or if you want to keep getting it professionally done, get a white nail polish and whenever it chips off just paint over it. use white out if you want.=)
good quality top coat (like OPI) every day.
put a coat of clear polish on yourself. the more coats you put on, the longer it will be on there


!!!








good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment