Sunday, February 7, 2010

French manicure?

I wanted to get a french manicure on my actual nails instead of using any fake nail at all b/c they always make my nails hurt. Is it worth having done (at a salon) how long does it last?French manicure?
i dont think it worth it at all! just get the do it yourself kit from taget or something with the guide tapes that you put on your nail, the ones done at the salon will only last as long as normal nail polish...total waste of money if you ask meFrench manicure?
not 4 too long.abt 2 weeks if your nail grows fast.but u can do it at home too.if u want me to help u with any prob. email or im with me.
It will last a week and buy the new polish at the salon or before you go. I hope the salon gives you a new kit your bring your own to use. Beware of the nail shops they have cause damage to my nails and cuticles.
French manicure is the most chic thing on da world!
yes, and it lasts as long as when you get your nails painted. Its normaly only 5 dollars here in california.
I just had a pedicure last week and I had them do a french manicure and mine still look like I just had them done. I only use OPI though. Mine normally lasts me about 2-3 weeks and then I go back for another.
Honestly it only lasts3 days! On the fourth day the white part starts to crack and it doesn't look as nice as when you got it the first day. Of course the same goes with all other nail polish. OPI lasts a little longer but for the most part like i said 3 days. Hope this helps!
Sure, it's worth having done at a salon. It will turn out much nicer than if you do it yourself. (A french manicure is hard to do!) It will also last a lot longer if you get it done at the salon. And it's not that expensive at all.
If it is done correctly it should last as long as a regular manicure. How rough you treat your hands is a big factor in how long that would be. Also allowing the enamal to dry completely before you use your hands for work helps. You should have nails long enough where ther is 1/8 inch of free edge for best results. As far as fake nails some methods are more abusive than others. Party stick on nails are pretty nail friendly. Gels and acrylic are tougher on your nails. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment