Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Tips to make a french manicure last longer?

I don't like acrylics, so to get that same look I've been getting french manicures lately, and it seems my nail polish gets chipped a lot faster then when I get a solid color (my theory was that it's because it's thicker at the tips). Does anyone have any tips (no pun intended) on how I can make it last longer? It sucks paying $50 for a manicure then having it chip the next day.Tips to make a french manicure last longer?
Well when you get it done, tell the person to start with a base and make a few coats. Tell them what problems you are having and they might have a solution. They might even make the tip a little thinner.Tips to make a french manicure last longer?
Use gloves while doing dishes and other chores that wreck your nails, or better...hire someone to do them for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment