Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What is the white oily pencil in the french Manicure kit?

I've received a French Manicure kit from a friend as a birthday gift. I have no Idea what that white oily pencil in the kit is used for. I would like to know how do I apply that on my nail?


ThanksWhat is the white oily pencil in the french Manicure kit?
Bonjour,








The white pencil in your French manicure kit is the real French manicure , not a ligne of white paint on the tip of your nails.





Now.......after washing and drying your hands, while your nails are still humid, RUB THE PENCIL UNDER YOUR NAILS and tada, you have a French manicure ! ( I am French)What is the white oily pencil in the french Manicure kit?
It's for whitening the underside of you nail-tip. You wet it and run it under the nail (between your finger and the nail) It makes the nails look white.

No comments:

Post a Comment