Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Im grow my nails so i can get them a french manicure, any tips?

my nails grow pretty fast so it shouldnt take long, got any tips on how to keep them from chiping, splitting ect. ?Im grow my nails so i can get them a french manicure, any tips?
Im a beauty therapist, and at the salon we use Orly nail polishes. Now within this range there is a polish called Orly Nail Defence. It has vitamins that your nails need to grow longer, it is also a strengthener. I personally used this on my own nails every other day, and now i have naturally longer, stronger nails.


You could also go sort of once a month for a basic manicure (cuticle tidy, reshape, polish etc). Just to keep them looking tidy whilst growing them.


Sally hensons hard as nails is a good one also. Both polishes can be used as a base and top coat when using a coloured polish.


Hope this helps :)Im grow my nails so i can get them a french manicure, any tips?
Just be sure not to get a french pedicure. Yuck !!! It makes toenails look like they are too long and need to be trimmed. Long fingernails = OK


Long toenails = Nasty !!

No comments:

Post a Comment