Thursday, February 11, 2010

How can you make a salon perfect french manicure?

I go to walmart or something like that and buy white nail polish and a clear nail polish. Go home cut out tapes =] and then place them on the tip of my finger nails, you choose how far or how thin...then take the white nail polish and paint the tips, you wont have to worry about getting your skin and other nail part with the white polish cause the tapes helping you protect them. When dried slowly and nicely remover the tapes! WALAHHHH you got cute french tips...oh and then paint clear polish over it making it look smooth =]How can you make a salon perfect french manicure?
I know how to make that perfect french manicure curve in seconds go on line to www.brushawayfrenchmanicure.co鈥?and check out the 4 easy steps I did it is great love ya Rosy pro

Report Abuse


How can you make a salon perfect french manicure?
If you go to a drug store like Longs Drugs they usually have maicure kits with the nail polish and the shiny polish I got that and my nails are perfect!
  • pearl necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment