Thursday, February 11, 2010

Can i use White out to do my french manicure ?

i want to do a french manicure but i don't have any white nail polish! and i cant go out and buy any. so do u think its ok to use white out to do the tips of it? will it look good or ad and how would i remove it?Can i use White out to do my french manicure ?
I always use white out I get the pen kind and its sooo easy. Hehe. It hasnt done anything to my nails and ive been doing it for like 3 years. I just file it off. Like file ontop my nail and it comes off.Can i use White out to do my french manicure ?
No dont use it white out is more toxic then nail polish and it will not look the same it will chip so much faster and look cheap!! wet n wild sales theres for little over a buck!
I'm guilty of using it too. It hasn't harmed my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment