Thursday, February 11, 2010

Is it too taboo to have long french manicure nails for a man?

I was thinking of going to the salon to get my nails done. I know a lot of people would that that is strange for a man, but I just think long nails would be a fun change and would look nice and pretty. Anyway, Im not sure what to ask them when I get there, any advice?Is it too taboo to have long french manicure nails for a man?
They're your hands... but be prepared for a lot of grief from people. Also consider what you do, long nails are hard to deal with, especially if you are not used to them.





My father-in-law get manicures regularly. He just has them polish his nails and perhaps a clear coat for protection.Is it too taboo to have long french manicure nails for a man?
i work in a hair salon and is a guy who is straight(he say that)he do french pedicure after he go we laugh a lot of him,is nice to a man do manicure or pedicure but french...not is not nice
yes. for me at least.
Well if you want pretty then you can get away with it ,but no body else could.


Personally it would be kind of gross, I hate the one long nail guitarists often have creepy. You go a head if there are lots of guys doing it in your neighborhood then you will blend in, if not have a strong back bone you will need it. Men and women are different not androgynous just different.


';Just one Opinion in a sea of Opinions.'; %26gt;%26lt;%26gt; %26gt;%26lt;%26gt;
Long nails for a guy?!? That's a little bit on the wierd side of things. Long nails are annoying anyways! Seriously, If I were you, I'd stick to short and easy nails. Especially considering the fact that you are indeed male.
Gross, dirty, and not attractive in any way.


A well manicured hand is fine - but forget the long, french part.
if you are gay...sure go for it...if u are straight...i'm afraid I know of no women who would find this attractive.
WHAT!!!!! YOU MUST BE FROM OUTERSPACE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment