Thursday, February 11, 2010

What is the best french manicure kit?

Do the french manicure nail kits from stores like walmart or target work just fine? I'm going on a cruise in 15 days and I want to do my own nails.What is the best french manicure kit?
I always use the Sally Hansen ones. They work really well. The stickers are a little tricky sometimes so it's easier for me to just do a white line myself. But you can choose the top color. If you like the bubblegum pink that they have at manicure places they make one as well and sheer colors, that are more tan. I have a few of them and my favorite is the pink-y color. Good luck! Just be sure to put a clear coat on top.What is the best french manicure kit?
The kits from wal-mart are ok but they come off realy easily.





go on to youravon.com/jbaltazar %26amp; search for french manicure.


It has all you need in 1 box %26amp; it's inexpensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment