Thursday, February 11, 2010

Do you do your own french manicure?

I do my own but i sometimes fek it up totally! I think its coz im a bit impatient, do you have any tips?Do you do your own french manicure?
take your time?





the easiest French Manicure is using a pastel varnish all over the nail and a nail whitener pen from below. you can#t mess that ;-)





for any other version, you need to take the time to let the layers dry.Do you do your own french manicure?
It does take awhile. I do the tips on one hand first, then let them dry completely. Then do the other hand - it's so easy to scratch/chip the white if you don't let it dry. It doesn't matter if you get white on your fingertips - you can clean it off with a cotton bud dipped in nail polish remover. Sweep over the nail tip with an arc - don't go too slowly or it tends to get uneven.





When the nail is completely dry then do a coat with your sheer pink (or whatever you're using). Same again - let one hand dry, then do the second one. Two coats works well.





I have unsteady hands but with a bit of practise it works out OK now. I've never had luck with the sticky nail guide thingies - just messed up when I took them off.





You'll get there. It's easy to fek it up totally - but it gets easier with time!
I always do mine,i save a lot of money...but you really have to be patient afterwards and let it dry,i often wait 5 minutes and then i can't take it anymore and i have to do something wich results in smudges and i have to re do it again,if you are patient and you have time in front of you to do it,then it's all good!
i do do mine but i can mess it up, my best solution is to get avons french manicure, they have little tips which you stick on your nail, these will stop any excess varnish from getting on the wrong place.


go to Avon.com or get the booklet [you get them through your door]
I have before %26amp; it turned out pretty well. They sell little French Manicure strips/stickers that you put on your nails so you can get a straight line when you're applying the white. I don't think they're too expensive either.
I used to do it myself and I would have more on my hands and fingers then on my nails it self.





Now I just pay to get it done.. only a 拢5.00





Much much easier!





X
Yes I Do My Own French Manicure..





I Am Right Handed So My Left Hand Always Goes Really Well..





And The Right Hand Does Sometimes.





But They Usualy Work Out Ok


x
yves saint lauren has nailpolish in french manicure colours in a pen shape... so it is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay easier to do it with those pens
be patient instead of impatient!!
nope im the same way. when i try 2 do mine i always mess it up.


so i always get it done proffesionally.
I always do my own nails, i have alot of people comment on them two. I'm afraid the only thing is loads of Patience
I use nail guides, they are a god send. I too am impatient.
lol have patience and keep trying, that way you'll perfect it.
Yeh.


It's just a pain waiting for it all to dry properly.
no sorry, i go get mine done x
i use tape and it always comes out neat =]
get it done @ a local nail salon

No comments:

Post a Comment