Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How can I give myself my own french manicure that will look good? Please include steps.?

Hello, I am a cosmetologist and lindsay's answer is correct. You can purchase an at-home kit that has instructions or follow her directions. Instead of using the nail stickers, you can use use plain old masking tape, white nail polish, and clear polish.





1. clean under free edge and shape the nails


2. wipe each nail with nail polish remover even if you aren't wearing any


3. put tape on each nail where you want the white to be


4. paint each nail with the white polish over the tape


5. wait until the white polish is dry and remove the tape


6. paint your entire nail with two coats of clear top coat





I hope this helps!How can I give myself my own french manicure that will look good? Please include steps.?
Paint the tip white, then go over it with the peach or pink. If you don't have a steady hand you can buy strips of paper to put over your nail before you paint the tip. Then remove the strips %26amp; paint the pink on. Cover with a clear coat. Most french manicure kits will come with all the polish colors.How can I give myself my own french manicure that will look good? Please include steps.?
I found the best thing to use is masking tape, it conforms around the tip of your nail well.


Go over the tip of your nail with white finger nail polish with a couple of coats.


Take the tape off, and use a q-tip to clean any spots that went over the tap.


Then take either clear, clear pink, or peach color over it.
well first go out and buy a white thin stripe nail polish (the tip is skinny) first put a bottom coat on and the once that drys put the white nail polish on and just put on a little strip since the tip is so skinny and then let that dry and then put a top coat on to give it that shiny look and let it dry and then u r done it works wonderful on me hopes it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment