Wednesday, February 10, 2010

For Girls only, has anyone succeeded in giving herself a french manicure?

I have tried a few times to give myself a french manicure, and every time either the polish peels off in 2 hours or I get the tips crooked or whatever. I used those special kits they sell, but not much luck. Has anyone had any luck doing this or am I just plain dumb?????For Girls only, has anyone succeeded in giving herself a french manicure?
ok everytime i do my french manicures it always looks proffesinally done. what i use is actully really simple, dont buy a stupid kit! all you need is tape, so basically u just put the tape over your nails and leave a bit on top so you can fill it in with nailpolish! i use N.Y.C white nail polish, and when im done with the tops, i would really really recomend u get a coater, which is really inexpenisve, its like 2.00, i use sally hansen extra strength! People always ask were i do my nails and it surprises them when i tell them i do them myself!





p.s the coater is to make the nails look professional!For Girls only, has anyone succeeded in giving herself a french manicure?
my mom does it and she is really good at it...


but i erase em...-.-


i only hav black nails


but this is how she does it


she gets these tape and there curved....


fit for your nails and then you leave a lil bit at the top to paint them


and then you coat them
I have and my sister has the trick is to have a steady hand if you got that your golden
i use tape regular tape all u do is put u base coat on then take the tape and put it across and then paint u white let it dry completely aand pull off and bam perfect home mani

No comments:

Post a Comment