Sunday, February 7, 2010

How do I get a lasting French manicure

I love French manicures and they look great when I do them, but the problem is, it takes forever to finish and for it to dry, and then it chips the next day. How can I do a French manicure that lasts? I can't afford to go to the salon.How do I get a lasting French manicure
for the drying problem you can go to any drug store or mass retailer and buy an aerisol spray to make it dry faster. or you can use pam. i think that the faster it sets the better staying power it has. also use an over coat like sally hanson. that brand has serveral great top coats that will protect your manicure!How do I get a lasting French manicure
be sure to put on a base and top coat


on the top coat: if its chipping from the end, then put a little of the clear to the edge of the nail and then a little under it,


then when u grab stuff they wont chip off cause theres some more polish there and since its clear, it'll look REALLY good and totally unnoticalbe,
I do my french manicures by myself and it lasts a week....

No comments:

Post a Comment