Sunday, February 7, 2010

What can I use as a guide on my nails to do a french manicure?

some thing that I can find at home like a bandaid is there something else I can use like that?What can I use as a guide on my nails to do a french manicure?
My aunt owns a nail salon in San Francisco and I saw her do this one time. She used tape, just regular home, plastic tape. She curves it around the edge of nail and paints the tip white. I'm sure it'll take time to perfect or have someone help you? It's the first time I've seen it done.





Or if you have a small eyelid brush that you don't want anymore...paint the tips white and forget about making it perfect. Pour a little nailpolish remover into the cap and dip the brush in and correct the nail tips to the shape you want. Probably best to have someone help you though.What can I use as a guide on my nails to do a french manicure?
They sell a little piece of tape that you placeon your nails and it guides you threw your fresh manicure,and it comes in different styles. but if u want something inexpensive try what I do I just follow my own nail pattern and they look great, to the point that some people ask me where I get my nails done..
Band-Aids are a good idea. You could use tape, I suppose, but depending on the kind it can leave residue on your nails. Anything that will stick to your nails to make a guide.
clear tape...its helps a lot
They do sell french manicure guide strips thaey are qhite and you can buy them from walmart or or any retail store. But if you are looking for something from home then use some masking tap. Its cheap and works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment