Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How do you remove fake french manicure nails?

i know they will come off like in 2 or 3 weeks but wat if i wanna take it off sooner?How do you remove fake french manicure nails?
i know it sounds grose but ive done it and it does work.





mix lard and olive oil together and dip your fingers in it for like 10 minutes then they just fall off. trust me. and it makes your hands soft too.How do you remove fake french manicure nails?
soak your hands on a container with polish remover .http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-give鈥?/a>
Nose picking works for me!
File them down as much as you can... then put youe FINGERTIPS in nailpolish remover.





It always works for me...





Good Luck 鈾モ櫏





P.S. professionnally done nails stick longer!
cut off the tip with a nail cutter, nd file down the acrylics
If they were done in a salon, soaking in water won't help. I get mine professionally done and I have my hands in dishes, bathwater, swimming pool, lake, etc. They are terribly hard to remove without clipping them back and filing them down. The nails underneath will be very soft and bend back easily so you have to cut them very short.





Once I was on a 2 week wilderness trip and forgot to get my nails filled before I went...they got too long and annoying so I decided to remove them. HAH! I had to use a friend's toenail clippers just to get the tips off and it was still hard. It literally took me days to remove them. And regular nail polish remover doesn't work either...especially if they're gel nails.





If they are just press on nails, you can buy remover that will release them.
If you did it professionally...they will NOT come off that soon. They won't come off until you pull them off.





What I do to take those off, is take a metal nail file, and pry between my real nail and the fake one. Eventually it will loosen up and come off. I will tell you, if you're working with professional nails...it will HURT. And your nails underneath do NOT look pretty afterwards.
Well, if you got them done in a nail salon, it would be best to remove it professionally there (it's so much less pain). If you bought them from a store and applied it yourself, the best way is to soak your fingers in nail polish remover (one at a time is best) until you think it's ready to take the nail off. When it's ready, just take a little stick thing ('stick' kind of sounds horrifying but it's not really what you think) and try to pop it off. it's pretty easy if you know how.
pit bull can get them off in seconds
What I do is I get a small bowl of water and microwave it for about 25 seconds, or until it gets warm. Then, you need to soak your fingers in it for about 10-20 minutes. I know it seems like a long time, but it works 85% of the time.


If it so happens that it doesn't work, you can always cut the white part on the top, and file down the sides, but I'm almost positive that my first idea will work for you.


Also, at some drug stores, you can buy kits for really cheap that help you take them off.


Good Luck!!!
they are super cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i always by them but 1 day i would like to buy red nails. they are my favorite color.its easy just take the stick and take the end that is broken in half and then just take it put it under the nail and pull it out. also put cream in the nail and then try to take itout. o and next time you put on fake nails dont put a lot of glue put on 1 dot and that it. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment