Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What are the best OPI colors for a french manicure?

ladies im in love with opi and i wanna do an at-home manicure. i need to know whats the best pinkish nude shade and whats the best white shade for a manicure. also, i have tan skin!What are the best OPI colors for a french manicure?
When I'm doing my manicures, I use the ';Alpine Snow'; and the ';Natural Nail Base Coat'; (a clear pinkish color). These were the two nail polishes my manicurist used, when I was getting a french tip.What are the best OPI colors for a french manicure?
Well, I LOVE OPI too :) I'm not really sure what shade for a french manicure, I use ESSIE for that. But I would totally recommend one of OPI's 'suede' colors, and don't put a topcoat on. It almost looks like steel! Hope I helped!
I like bubble bath for the nails and alpine snow for the tips.
  • pearl necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment