Sunday, February 7, 2010

I would like to try a french manicure on my nails?

I usually just polish, but want something different while on vacation. Are the kits you can buy easy to use. and do they last as long as regular polish, without a lot of touch-ups?I would like to try a french manicure on my nails?
Yes. If you want it to last longer, be sure to put a 2 layers of top coat. Just a hint. If you want to touch up the white part on the run, buy one of those ';paint in a tube'; in white ( one with the thin point). Walmart carries them in the craft dept. It does wonders for a quick touch ups.I would like to try a french manicure on my nails?
My 15 year old daughter does her own and they look great!


They do last longer than regular polish because there's a nice durable top coat application.


She buys the Sally Hansen kits over the counter, there are many brands available.
its just a light pink nail polish, with white nail polish on the top.
just go to a salon so u dont mess up
yes i get them all the time
You can buy french kits from Sally Hansen. They sell white and silver color for tips and different shades of pinks and beiges. They include adhesive stencil tapes which can help you to paint on a straight line. But you have to wait for your nails to dry before sticking them on. You also need to wait for the tips to dry before removing the adhesive tapes. Lastly you will have to paint on a top coat. A proper manicure should be able to last about a week depending on your life style, pedi can last up to 2 weeks. If the colour comes off, I am afraid you can't ';touch up';, you will have to remove everything. So, need to have time if you wants to DIY. Classic french may look nice, glitter tips looks trendier. I am a freelance manicurist, feel free to drop questions.
you should just get them done for a long lasting while....but if you want a kit, there are many places where you can get them, such as target and those types. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment