Thursday, February 11, 2010

How Much Do You Tip When You Get a French Manicure?

How much should you tip? Like, I dont wanna be cheap, but I dont want to over tip....what do you tip?


(normally I tip about $5)How Much Do You Tip When You Get a French Manicure?
18% of the total.How Much Do You Tip When You Get a French Manicure?
5$
I tip 7 for gel acrylics,so 5 is good for french tips.
Well if its $30 to get it done than yeah $5 is plenty.
i always tip five dollars on my fills so you are right on target.
Well, I always tip at least 20%, usually I'll throw in another dollar or two on top of that.
Usually I tip around $5. Sometimes more than or less than that considering on how well a job they did, how they acted, you know?
I tip $5 whether it's one-tone polish or french. That probably sounds bad, but you're already charged extra for the french anyway (generally speaking).
i leave about $3
five dollars is to much .It only cost 15 dollars normally for a french manicure so 5bucks to much.But hell if you have money to throw away and it makes you feel good i say do it.
  • pearl necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment