Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I got a set of fake nails real short with a french manicure?

look. I seriously messed up putting the pointer finger nail on. How do I take it off cause its already glued into place and its not right at all? The glue is dried too.I got a set of fake nails real short with a french manicure?
Get 100% acrylic acid its like polish remover but it is 100%. They have it at walmart,cvs,walgreens ect.I got a set of fake nails real short with a french manicure?
Go to walmart or a drug store they have stuff that looks like nail polish remover its in a little cup type thing and yous stick your finger in there and Its acrylic nail remover!!


It works wonders!!





Best Of Luck
That has happened to me before,if you go to your local store ,look for acrylic remover, that should take care of it.
  • pearl necklace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment