Wednesday, February 10, 2010

I am interested in getting acrylic nails I am wanting to get like the french manicure ones what do I ask for?

I am really wanting to know what you ask for when you go to the nail salon. I want the type of acrylic nails that have the french tip. So what do I ask for? How long is the process? Other basic information would be good to. Thanks, please don't tell me to search the internet too because I have tried and there aren't any websites that give the information that I am asking for.I am interested in getting acrylic nails I am wanting to get like the french manicure ones what do I ask for?
TELL THEM YOU NEED A FULL SET OF ACRYLIC NAILS WITH A FRENCH TIP THE PROCESS TAKES 30-45 MINUTES DEPENDING ON THE MANICURISTI am interested in getting acrylic nails I am wanting to get like the french manicure ones what do I ask for?
YOu go to the nail salon and ask for a french acrylic manicure but, make sure you watch as they do it if it is your first time, you might want ot white line shorter.
Tell them you want, Acrylic nails with french tips! : )


Also, the process depends, but usually about 30 minutes.
just say that you want a white tips full set. it takes 30-40min. and when you want them off go back to the nail place b/c if you take them off yourself you can like make your nails awful.
To be honest, I have the french manicure but it's store bought. I use the Broadway fast french kit for about $4.89 at Walmart and I get a lot of compliments and people asking where I got my nails done...when they find out that I do it myself, they want me to do theirs...haha. they are good for about 2 weeks so if you wanna save a lil money, try doing it yourself. ive never had it done at a salon, so i dont know about that...sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment