Friday, February 5, 2010

I want to get a french manicure for my wedding, but without acrylic. How can I make the polish actually last?

I've had it done on several occasions but the polish chips within a day and it's so frustrating. I don't want to ruin my nails by getting acrylic, but the only time I've had a french manicure last was when I had acrylic nails for my high school prom.I want to get a french manicure for my wedding, but without acrylic. How can I make the polish actually last?
this is what i do...first get a buffer and buff your nails to make sure that everything is smooth, then you apply a basecoat, then after that dries you apply the white polish used for french tips, let that dry and then apply Sally Hansen Diamond Strength (which you could also use as a basecoat too) for the finishing touch. Mine will last for about a week. Then I redo it. Hope this helps.I want to get a french manicure for my wedding, but without acrylic. How can I make the polish actually last?
go get a manicure the day before, they should be able to get it to last longer
Try painting your nail with a primer first then the paint, it works on walls, so I don't know why it wouldn't work on your nails.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment