Tuesday, February 2, 2010

What is the difference between acrylic nails with french tips and acrylic nails with french manicure?

I am going to go get my nails done soon and I was wondering what the diffrence between these two are. Also if anyone had any pics or know of any websites for ideas that would be really helpful? I dont want the acrylic part pink though just clear. Let me know guys thanks!!What is the difference between acrylic nails with french tips and acrylic nails with french manicure?
The french tips are already white, so they dont need to paint the white nail polish on like they would with regular acrylic nails.





I used to get my nails done for about 2 years. I'd go with the acrylics and get a french manicure. Personally I really dont like the way the acrylics that come with french tips look.What is the difference between acrylic nails with french tips and acrylic nails with french manicure?
I'm a little late in adding my opinion but a 'permanent french' is either white tips glued on w/ acrylic over that or white acrylic applied to a tip w/ light pink or clear acrylic on the nail bed. A regular french is painted on. To learn everything about acrylic visit www.beauty-nails-101.com

Report Abuse



Not much of a Difference, You get a Manicure with one, and the other they just put Acrylics on...The nail techs usually have white, or Pink, and they may have different colors too.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment