Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How do I make a nice french manicure on natural nails?

I stopped getting fake nails and started taking care of my nails for once and im actually doing a good job. I love french manicures and i try to do them as best as I can on my natural nails but it is never even. My friends tell me i'm doing a good job on my nails but im not satisfied. Any suggestions on how i can make them look better?How do I make a nice french manicure on natural nails?
try using the ends of bandaids, they'll stay and wont have any gaps when you put them on your nail and it wont peel away any nailpolish you already havee.How do I make a nice french manicure on natural nails?
I don't like the kits with the sticker stencils, they always look bad when I do it. There is a new ';pen'; that you use to draw the white paint on the tips, I think that is easier. I *think* Sally Hansen makes it. Then painting the pink or peach color over it is easy.
use a thin piec of tape on DRY nails to get a more even line, or try those manicure pens by sally hansen

No comments:

Post a Comment