Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How can you do a french manicure by yourself and have it look good?

I can't find any links or anything to show me. I can paint my nails but I can't make it look good.How can you do a french manicure by yourself and have it look good?
2 tips...one, go to Sally's Beauty and you can get a really thin brush to do the white part. You should put on a base coat, and a top coat..you need stuff that dries fast.





Otherwise, to do it like a salon, get a paint brush and dip that in remover to take off the overrun of white to make it look perfectly rounded.How can you do a french manicure by yourself and have it look good?
I really don't think it can be done, and look as neat as when it is done professionally. The manicurist sits in front of us, which gives them the best angle to do the white tips with precision.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment