Tuesday, February 2, 2010

How can I get a good french manicure?

I'm going to the salon soon and what I want are not long nails because I play piano and not fake nails. I basically want short nails with a drawn on line for the tips and a clear polish on the top. Is that ok? Or is that not how a french manicure works?How can I get a good french manicure?
you can fake one by taking a nail brush and cleaning your nail thouroughly the paint a clear base on then get a white eyeliner and put it under your nails on the tip but fake acrylic ruins your nails and makes them brittle i dont recommendHow can I get a good french manicure?
Just don't even do it it looks stupid and it is not as easy as it looks. i got mine done and they came off in like 3 days, i hated them and they ruined my nails!
Get biosculpture gel done - lasts a month looking perfect the whole time - and good for your nails

No comments:

Post a Comment