Friday, February 5, 2010

Can I get a French manicure without having to get acrylic nails or fake nails? ?

I just want my nails painted with the neutral color and the white tips. They aren't super long, but they're not short either. Will nail stylists do that? If they do, how much does it cost? Sunday is my 18th and I want them to be super cute!Can I get a French manicure without having to get acrylic nails or fake nails? ?
Absolutely ! They will give you a manicure and then


use one of a variety of available pink and also white (or off-white) polish.


You should have a top coat at home to apply everyother day to help the polish last as long as possible and of course apply a quality nail oil every night.





Please choose a clean nail salon/ nail technician. If you need info on how to know for sure let me know.


Tickled Pink %26amp; Grey,





~Kimberly Lesser~


Couture Nail Boutique


Valparaiso, IN


http://www.courturenailboutique.com


Inta Member


AEFM Trained


Creative Nail Design ';Grand Master';


2000-2002 EZ Flow ';Master Artist'; Educator


2006 %26amp; 2007 Entity Competition Team Member


2006 %26amp; 2007 Entity Advantage Education Team Member


Entity Advantage Founding Member # 58923Can I get a French manicure without having to get acrylic nails or fake nails? ?
yes you most certaintly can!


it depends where you go the cheapest you could get them done is about 20 dollars. Happy Birthday!
noo duhhh you can!
they can deff do that!


it would probably be 12-20 dollars.


it depends where you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment