Friday, February 5, 2010

What color nail polish, (not a french manicure or red polish please)can I wear with a green teal dress?

I was thinking teal eyeliner and a lipstick to match the nail polish. I am trying to find teal green shoes. Would this work? Thank you so much.What color nail polish, (not a french manicure or red polish please)can I wear with a green teal dress?
you shouldn't wear teal eyeliner,you should do a natural look,like a sun kissed glow look then your shoes should be metallic like either a gold or silver and get the marble effect on the tips on your nailsWhat color nail polish, (not a french manicure or red polish please)can I wear with a green teal dress?
something with an orangey tint for contrast. by the way if your thinking orange lipstick looks strange I think orangey lip gloss look really good
Electric blue.
i wouldnt go with teal lipstick


but you could do a white nail polish


or black


but do the teal eyeliner
pale pearl pink


gold tinted tan
i would say maybe like a yellow

No comments:

Post a Comment